Friday, January 6, 2012

Morning Light + Knitted Hats + Pretty Lady

For the past few weeks I've been working on some knitted hats for women to sell in my OOAK sales on my facebook page, Madtown Topper. It's been a nice change of pace. I really wanted to capture some awesome product shots to help sell these so I contacted one of my friends, who just so happens to be gorgeous, to help me out. She was ready and willing. We met at an exlusive location that I'd have to kill to disclose. Just kidding, it's off an old railroad track in the town of Burke. <- That was me trying to be funny....not working!? Ok, moving on. The time was nine in the morning and I still wasn't wearing a bra, it's my new thing. Sara didn't know though because of my jacket. (Still trying to be funny and still not working) I'm just going to post the photos as this is just getting weird and uncomfortable. (should have left the bra comment out)

















One lucky facebook fan will win one of these next week, so stay tuned!

No comments: