Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lisha and Jesse get Married! Part One - Details

Alisha and I have been friends since middle school. She was the goofy girl that made everyone laugh and everyone loved. And I do believe not much has changed in fifteen years! Lisha contacted me last November to take a few engagement photos where I had the pleasure to meet Jesse. Jesse was such an easy going guy and the two make the perfect pair. They tied the knot two weeks ago and I must say they were quite brave for hiring me, an amateur photographer. The day was bright, sunny and beautiful - also challenging to shoot it for the inexperienced. I did my best and am happy with the shots I captured. Congrats you two!

























 























 




























To Be Continued...






No comments: